Thursday, June 7, 2012

I did it!

Welcome to my blog!  I am so excited to share my adventures in the kitchen with everyone.  Let me start by saying that I LOVE food.  I enjoy experimenting with different flavors and trying out new ideas.  Most of the recipes I will be posting will be original ideas I threw together in my own kitchen, unless otherwise noted.  I will use MyFitnessPal.com to calculate recipe nutrition info, and will include as much of it as possible.  This blog is not intended to be a guide to weight loss, per say.  I have not always been skinny.  While I have a small frame, I have had my fair share of junk in the trunk (among other areas).  Through small lifestyle changes I am slowly making my way back to where I'd like to be.  Looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment